When I was asked if I’d ever photographed in “The Woods,” in Lake Forest, I laughed. I spent both high school and college living in “The Woods,” and completed my education shooting using “The Woods” as my backdrop. I was happy to meet up with these charming boy girl twins to play and explore. “The Woods” are great if you’re looking for soft, diffuse light with neutral colors. If you’re hoping for wildflowers and bursts of color, you’ll need to go elsewhere. We had a nice time exploring the woods, collecting rocks, and throwing them off of the footbridge into the stream that meanders through!
- Now Offering Fresh 48 Sessions | Orange County Newborn Photographer
- Disneyland for Babies and Toddlers – Tips from a former Cast Member
- Fall / Holiday Mini Sessions | Fall Colors and Beach Dates | Orange County, CA
- Photo 9 of 365, Rancho Santa Margarita Bell Tower
- Beautiful Baby | Des Moines Newborn Photographer
Find Articles by Tag
babies baby beach bellies Bell Tower Bridges of Madison County Centennial Park Clive Covered Bridge Des Moines Disneyland dogs families family fantasy Gainesville gallery Gradutation High School Seniors infant Iowa kids large groups martial arts maternity mini-session newborn newborns pets portraits pregnancy Rancho Santa Margarita Seniors siblings sisters snow tae kwon do Teens toddlers twins valentine valentine's day valentine's mini-session Waukee Winterset