These boys were SO much fun! There were 4 of them, a set of triplets, and a big brother. We went to Pinecrest Park and just played. They were all over the park, and kept calling me to come take their picture, “Christina! Christina!” and I’d run to one side, then, “Christina! Christina!” the others would call and I’d run to the other side. Hopefully I’ll be able to play with them again soon.
- Now Offering Fresh 48 Sessions | Orange County Newborn Photographer
- Disneyland for Babies and Toddlers – Tips from a former Cast Member
- Fall / Holiday Mini Sessions | Fall Colors and Beach Dates | Orange County, CA
- Photo 9 of 365, Rancho Santa Margarita Bell Tower
- Beautiful Baby | Des Moines Newborn Photographer
Find Articles by Tag
babies baby beach bellies Bell Tower Bridges of Madison County Centennial Park Clive Covered Bridge Des Moines Disneyland dogs families family fantasy Gainesville gallery Gradutation High School Seniors infant Iowa kids large groups martial arts maternity mini-session newborn newborns pets portraits pregnancy Rancho Santa Margarita Seniors siblings sisters snow tae kwon do Teens toddlers twins valentine valentine's day valentine's mini-session Waukee Winterset