Just finished editing these photos of the lovely Mrs. C. She was 38 weeks pregnant at the time of the session, which was just over 2 weeks ago. Did you know I used to be a photographer for a mall studio? Well, I was. I did shoot families with pregnant moms, but this was the first time shooting a session like this. We started with an outfit of her own, and then started breaking out various yardages of fabric to wrap around her. It was a lot of fun! I have some definite favorite shots, and I also learned a lot. Mrs. C was so calm and peaceful, and quite a beauty and easy to capture.
- Disneyland for Babies and Toddlers – Tips from a former Cast Member
- The Joy of Shooting My Own Family for Christmas Cards | Des Moines Family Photographer
- Valentine’s Mini Sessions | Orange County Kids Photographer
- The Bridges of Madison County | Des Moines Photographer
- Beautiful Baby | Des Moines Newborn Photographer
Find Articles by Tag
babies baby baby bump beach bellies Bell Tower Bridges of Madison County Centennial Park Clive Covered Bridge Des Moines Disneyland dogs families family fantasy Gainesville gallery Gradutation High School Seniors infant Iowa kids large groups martial arts maternity mini-session newborn newborns pets portraits pregnancy Rancho Santa Margarita Seniors snow tae kwon do Teens toddlers valentine valentine's day Waukee Winterset