This group of siblings was so much fun. The twins were very excited to have their photos taken. The older sister… not so much. I had to work really hard to capture some moments when she forgot about me and started to enjoy herself and have fun. I almost had to work equally as hard to capture the twins not posing when they saw me bring the camera to my eye! I’m sure you can see for yourself, they are all strikingly gorgeous. I love the photo I captured of them making faces, and big sis trying really hard not to smile. They made ME smile and laugh. They were so much fun!
- Now Offering Fresh 48 Sessions | Orange County Newborn Photographer
- Disneyland for Babies and Toddlers – Tips from a former Cast Member
- Fall / Holiday Mini Sessions | Fall Colors and Beach Dates | Orange County, CA
- Photo 9 of 365, Rancho Santa Margarita Bell Tower
- Beautiful Baby | Des Moines Newborn Photographer
Find Articles by Tag
babies baby beach bellies Bell Tower Bridges of Madison County Centennial Park Clive Covered Bridge Des Moines Disneyland dogs families family fantasy Gainesville gallery Gradutation High School Seniors infant Iowa kids large groups martial arts maternity mini-session newborn newborns pets portraits pregnancy Rancho Santa Margarita Seniors siblings sisters snow tae kwon do Teens toddlers twins valentine valentine's day valentine's mini-session Waukee Winterset