Finally done editing the Flying Triplets. It was so fun editing these photos, because the boys had started out really not wanting to get their photos taken. But I really encouraged them to do things like make faces, and act silly, and before they realized it, they were all laughing. Through the editing process, you can really see the progression from difficult to follow directions to having a blast and fun to play with! I hope their mom will let them keep some of the silly face photos!
- Now Offering Fresh 48 Sessions | Orange County Newborn Photographer
- Disneyland for Babies and Toddlers – Tips from a former Cast Member
- Fall / Holiday Mini Sessions | Fall Colors and Beach Dates | Orange County, CA
- Photo 9 of 365, Rancho Santa Margarita Bell Tower
- Beautiful Baby | Des Moines Newborn Photographer
Find Articles by Tag
babies baby beach bellies Bell Tower Bridges of Madison County Centennial Park Clive Covered Bridge Des Moines Disneyland dogs families family fantasy Gainesville gallery Gradutation High School Seniors infant Iowa kids large groups martial arts maternity mini-session newborn newborns pets portraits pregnancy Rancho Santa Margarita Seniors siblings sisters snow tae kwon do Teens toddlers twins valentine valentine's day valentine's mini-session Waukee Winterset