Last night, we had our first truly measurable snow fall since we moved to Iowa. The Des Moines Register reported that Des Moines received a little over 4″ of snow, but the wind was blowing pretty hard and the drifts are much deeper. The kids all spent some time sledding down the small slope we have in our backyard, until they either became too cold or decided it just wasn’t a fast enough “hill.” I went out this morning to capture this memory of our home with our first snow on it.
- Now Offering Fresh 48 Sessions | Orange County Newborn Photographer
- Disneyland for Babies and Toddlers – Tips from a former Cast Member
- Fall / Holiday Mini Sessions | Fall Colors and Beach Dates | Orange County, CA
- Photo 9 of 365, Rancho Santa Margarita Bell Tower
- Beautiful Baby | Des Moines Newborn Photographer
Find Articles by Tag
babies baby beach bellies Bell Tower Bridges of Madison County Centennial Park Clive Covered Bridge Des Moines Disneyland dogs families family fantasy Gainesville gallery Gradutation High School Seniors infant Iowa kids large groups martial arts maternity mini-session newborn newborns pets portraits pregnancy Rancho Santa Margarita Seniors siblings sisters snow tae kwon do Teens toddlers twins valentine valentine's day valentine's mini-session Waukee Winterset